Neat By Kandi Steiner
Book/Novel Author: Kandi Steiner
Book/Novel Title: Neat
**AN AMAZON TOP 70 BESTSELLER
Neat is a stand-alone, small town, country romance in the Becker Brothers Series. **
My life is over.
I swore I would never work at the whiskey distillery with my last name on it, that I would never be a part of my fathers legacy. But when I graduated with my art degree and realized there were no jobs, the devil appeared, and I sold my soul, agreeing to work in the family business if hed give me the art studio Id always dreamed of.
*It cant be that bad,* I thought.
Until I realized my new boss was Logan Becker.
The Becker brothers have a reputation for being trouble, and since I love trouble, its no surprise to me that Im infatuated by that forbidden fruit the first day I walk into the distillery. That lean, whiskey-eyed, too-hot-for-his-own-good man hates me and I cant blame him. His family has been at war with mine for decades, and for good reason.
The Beckers and the Scooters are the Montagues and Capulets of Stratford, Tennessee.
But if hes Romeo, and Im Juliet? Well we all know how that story ends and for that reason, I tell myself to steer clear.
Because if my father finds out Im falling for Logan Becker, my life actually *will* be over.
And Logans will be, too.
” **Rival families. Deep secrets. Exact opposites** who can’t help but cross all the lines. Neat will leave you thirsty for more Becker Brothers!” — *bestselling author Staci Hart* *
* * *
***”* I’m telling you, ** these Becker brothers will wreck and ruin you! **They are beyond lovable and charming AF. Neat was so well written, so addicting, so refreshing and sexy and heartfelt and romantic. I’m just in love with this entire world of characters. CRAZILY obsessed!” — *Angie, Angie’s Dreamy Reads* *
* ** *”* I’m speechless, completely speechless. After finishing this book, my brain is a fuzz, trying to take what happened in. **Neat by Kandi Steiner is angst personified. It is gritty, emotional and pulls you in instantly.** ” — *Lozzie, ARC Recipient* *
* * *
**** **** *”* This book has absolutely everything you could want as a romance reader, it has **passion, humor and sizzling chemistry** between the characters. I adore Steiner’s writing and for having the ability to bring all these characters to life. An absolutely amazing 5 star read!” — *Carly Wilson, ARC Recipient* *
* **** **** ***”* ** ALL. THE. STARS. **Every time I read a new book by Kandi Steiner I am blown away. I’m blown away by her ability to make you feel what the character is feeling, make you relive your own first kisses, and make you feel like you’re somehow a part of this story. I’m going to shout from the rooftops how amazing this book is, how amazingly talented Kandi is, and I hope you all take my advice and start picking up as many of her books as possible. She does not disappoint.” — *NJ Penny Book Reviews* *
* ** **** *”* I swear, **Kandi is the Queen of Angst** and pulling at her readers’ heartstrings in the best way possible!” — *Stacie Redinger, ARC Recipient* *
* **** *”* That’s what I love so much about this story, I was whisked away into this world so thoroughly I didn’t have time to think about what was looming around the corner. I was just in the moment with these two characters the whole time which made it such **a great reading experience, a true immersion!** ” — *Tiffany Johnson, ARC Recipient* *
* **** * **” ** ** *I AM ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY, WHOLE-HEARTEDLY IN LOVE WITH LOGAN DANIEL BECKER!”** — *Kenzie Mooney, ARC Recipient* *
* ** “… **new age Romeo and Juliet!** ” — *Breanna Rindahl, ARC Recipient **
****”* ** The angst in this book made my skin prickle. **Felt every feeling Logan and Mallory felt. Despite all the forces against them. The power through. This couple is everything!!!” — *A Page Once Turned* ** *
****”* ** Beautifully written, emotional, romantic **, full of family history, tragedy, and mystery. I highly recommend Neat and look forward to reading the next book in the Becker brother series.” — *Angela’s Book Addiction* *
* ** * **” ** ** *If you like southern boys, strong girls, and good whiskey — this book and its predecessor On the Rocks are absolutely for you!”** — *Adrianna Schuh, ARC Recipient* *
* ** * ” *Be prepared for love. Be prepared for intrigue. Be prepared for a pair who is polar opposite and yet perfectly complementary. **Be prepared to fall and love and lose your heart to the Becker boys.** ” — * Loredana, ** ARC Recipient * *
* ***”…* as opposite as these two are, their road to finding their forever is loads of fun and highly amusing. ** Toss in a little drama, heat and angst, and it’s the perfect combination for a supremely satisfying read **. As wrong as they seem for each other, Mallory and Logan are perfect together, and her finding her home in him is something I felt to the depths of my soul. *happy sigh* ” *– BookAddict* *
* ** *”* My heart broken for this star-crossed couple. **The pushing/pulling and the internal struggles that they encountered were agonizing.** I can feel the despair and turmoil that they experienced when they were stuck in between what their heart wanted and what was deemed right by their family.” — *Maggie’s Escape Book Blog*