Seeing Stars By J. Sterling

Seeing Stars (The Celebrity #1) by J. Sterling

Download Book Read Online

Book/Novel Author: J. Sterling

Book/Novel Title: Seeing Stars

Read online

Seeing%20Stars%20by%20J.%20Sterling-pdfread.net

Summary

Walker Rhodes is a hot singing sensation who never settles down, spends too much money gambling and gets in trouble on the daily- at least if you believe all the tabloids. Madison Myers is a hard working talent agent assistant thrust into the spotlight one day after Walker pulls her on stage during one of his concerts. She tries to stay away from him, but he keeps chasing her. She is strong in her resolve and he is relentless in his pursuit. The question is… WHY?!?! Tabloid Headline Reads: Walker Rhodes pulls woman on stage during LA concert and serenades her with stars in his eyes and we watched as the sparks flew! But just who is this mystery woman who has stolen Walker’s heart? And will she be the one to finally tie down our favorite womanizing gambler? Our readers poll: 80% say no way! The other 20% wish they were her!

PDF Download




File Type Link
PDF Download
0/50 ratings