The Basics of Making Homemade Wine and Vinegar By David Nash
The Basics of Making Homemade Wine and Vinegar: How to Make and Bottle Wine, Mead, Vinegar, and Fermented Hot Sauce By David Nash
Book/Novel Author: David Nash
Book/Novel Title: The Basics of Making Homemade Wine and Vinegar
**Do you want to make your own wine but dont know where to start?**
**What about making your own vinegar or fermented hot sauces?**
The Basics of Making Homemade Wine and Vinegar is a practical guide, from a family that had made hundreds of gallons of wines and vinegars over a decade of urban homesteading.
This book shares simple yet practical knowledge which covers the basics you need to be successful in-home fermentation.
This guide to kitchen winemaking covers things like:
* The basic steps to make wine (including recipes)
* How to inexpensively bottle and cork wine
* How to turn leftover wine into artisanal vinegars
* How to test and store your vinegar
* How to make mead and melomel
* How to ferment peppers for an unbelievable hot sauce
* and much more
The handbook is suited to home cooking enthusiasts wanting ideas for simple DIY home brew. This hobby does not have to be expensive or complicated to give you lots of enjoyment from simple wine recipes.
**Get this guide now to learn how to make your own wine at home.**
### From the Author
I first learned to make wine by confiscating home brew from inmates at a state prison. If an incarcerated felon can make wine with garbage bags and smuggled cake and bread, I was convinced I could make good tasting quality wine without a lot of hassle or expense.
After a little experimentation I was right. Making homemade wine does not need fancy yeast or expensive equipment. Sure, as you get deeper in the hobby better equipment will allow you greater flexibility, but with less than $20 invested into basic equipment you can make a drinkable table wine to enjoy with your friends.
### From the Inside Flap
**The Homestead Basic Series is a collection of works that answer the often-asked questions of individuals trying to start living more self-sufficiently.**
Each book in this set holds solid information geared toward beginning hobbyist, as well as links to multiple videos explaining the processes described in more detail.
* The Basics of Raising Backyard Chickens
* The Basics of Raising Backyard Rabbits
* The Basics of Beginning Beekeeping
* The Basics of Homemade Cheesemaking
* The Basics of Making Homemade Wine and Vinegar
* The Basics of Homemade Cleaning Supplies
* The Basics of Baking
* The Basics of Food Preservation
* The Basics of Food Storage
* The Basics of Cooking Meat
* The Basics of Make Ahead Mixes
* The Basics of Beginning Leatherwork
*Check out this series, it is packed with valuable information that will jumpstart your journey to being more sustainable and self-sufficient.*