Twenty-One Truths About Love By Matthew Dicks
Book/Novel Author: Matthew Dicks
Book/Novel Title: Twenty-One Truths About Love
“Radical, extraordinary, and profoundly human.” – Taylor Jenkins Reid
1. Daniel Mayrock loves his wife Jill
more than anything.
2. Dan quit his job and opened a bookshop.
3. Jill is ready to have a baby.
4. Dan is scared; the bookshop isnt doing well. Financial crisis is imminent.
5. Dan hasnt told Jill about their financial trouble. Hes ashamed.
6. Then Jill gets pregnant.
This heartfelt story is about the lengths one man will go to and the risks he will take to save his family. But Dan doesnt just want to save his failing bookstore and his familys financeshe wants to become someone.
1. Dan wants to do something special.
2. Hes a man who is tired of feeling ordinary.
3. Hes sick of feeling like a failure.
4. Of living in the shadow of his wifes deceased first husband.
Dan is also an obsessive list maker, and his story unfolds entirely in his lists, which are brimming with Dans hilarious sense of humor, unique world-view, and deeply personal thoughts. When read in full, his lists paint a picture of a man struggling to be a man, a man who has reached a point where hes willing to anything for the love (and soon-to-be new love) of his life.
Download PDF File